Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Month Back and More Steps Forward



Life at home is finally starting to feel real. The first couple weeks just felt like a dream. The jet lag made it hard to sleep. My body didn't like the food in America anymore and I couldn't eat for 3 weeks. I don't think denying the fact that I am now living back in America really helped at all. I got to my first week of classes here at BYU and I found myself lost. I couldn't understand anything the professors where saying, but my mind was so foggy I didn't care. After the first week I had to commit myself to just read things over and over again until my mind could pick up the stuff I already knew before the mission. It's been a couple weeks now and I finally feel like I am getting the hang of things. I miss the mission everyday. 


1 comment:

  1. You don't ever fully "come home" from the mission, but i'm glad you are taking it reasonably well. Just keep yourself busy and jump into things! That's what I did and i couldn't have asked for a more blessed life! AMM forever!

    ReplyDelete