Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Australia Sister Missionary

I leave for the Provo MTC in less than a month (Feb 26th) and I am so excited I can't wait to leave! I know that it is impossible to completely prepare for what is about to come, but I hope I will be ok. These are some of the things that I have felt have helped me some what prepare for a mission..

Mission Prep Class
Going to BYU-I
Working in the temple as an ordinance worker
Reading the Book of Mormon from front to back(almost there! Im in Ether)
Reading through Preach my Gospel
Practice teaching lessons from PMG (i did that in Mission Prep)
and writing all my friends who are already in the field

I feel like all of these things have helped me a ton. Maybe not for my actual mission, but more to make me see my own potential and making me realize that if I rely on the Lord, I will be blessed but when I do not, I can do nothing. Working in the temple has helped me understand the importance of the temple. That baptism should not be the goal, but if we look at things in an eternal perspective it changes everything. Preach my gospel is awesome and I really need to study from it more often because it is that awesome(: I can't wait to serve the people of Melbourne Australia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment