Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Bump Date - 19 weeks







GENDER!!
We are soooo excited to have a little girl! By the end we both felt super strong that it was a girl but I still had the ultrasound lady keep checking for like 15 minutes straight just to make sure haha.

HOW FAR ALONG? 
19 weeks

WEIGHT GAIN
5 pounds so far and I have a little bump.. not big enough to get maternity pants but big enough that literally none of my pants fit.

SLEEP?
I keep waking up multiply times in the night and I have some pretty crazy dreams. This daylight savings thing is something I used to look forward to but now I'm waking up at 5am and not able to go back to sleep haha.

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?
The best moment this week would have to be rather when we had the ultrasound or when Joseph felt the baby for the first time. I'd maybe say the ultrasound. I thought the highlight would be finding out the gender but to be honest I was just so overwhelmed with joy that she is healthy. They look at and measure literally everything. It was really calming to have everything normal. We both cried when we found out it was a girl. I cannot wait to meet her!

MOVEMENT:
I started feeling distinct movements at 17 weeks and joseph could feel her at 18! She really loves her barrel rolls at night time haha.. which makes it really easy to feel her. She also looooves kicking my pant line. I think she thinks my scrubs are a little too tight.. 

FOOD CRAVINGS:
Taco Bell.. it's actually rediculous haha. I can never think what to eat other than Taco Bell. I'm trying really hard to eat healthy but I give into Taco Bell probably every other day hahah. Whoops! 

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY? 
Pretty much everything that I don't feel like eating makes me feel sick honking about.. nothing all that specific.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: 
I am trying sooo hard not to buy things. I'm just so excited to have a girl and get a ton of cute stuff. I want to start her nursery sooo bad! So I look forward to all the bite outfits and a cute nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment