Sunday, December 3, 2017

Bump Date - 23 weeks



I just took my written boards yesterday! I have been kinda MIA to the rest of the world because I have been studying so hard for the past 2 months. Hopefully now that that is finished I can start doing fun stuff again! I graduate in literally less than 2 weeks and I am so excited :)

HOW FAR ALONG? 
23 weeks

WEIGHT GAIN
15 pounds. I am still too stubborn to buy maternity pants because I feel like none of them are cute so if anyone has any suggestions! let me know!

SLEEP?
Apparently I am sleep talking like crazy. Joseph is even able to talk back and forth with me. I guess I have been saying some pretty funny things.
Over thanksgiving weekend we stayed the night at my parent's house and they have a memory foam top to the mattress and it helped me sleep so much better. It helped so much that we stole it and took it back with us to Utah haha. It barely even fit in the back seat! It is great because my hip will sink into the mattress when I sleep on my side and then my belly is supported. 

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?
The funniest moment this week was Joseph and the baby tapping back and forth at each other. She wasn't moving so Joseph poked her and she immediately punched back. So Joseph poked her again and she punched back. They did this back and forth over and over and then Joseph stopped for 5 minutes and there was nothing. They then went at it again. She is definitely a character.

MOVEMENT:
She loves to move at night when I am laying down and every time I eat as well.. she goes crazy!

FOOD CRAVINGS:
Taco Bell... still 

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY? 
Not really anymore! 

WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: 
Mostly just meeting her. She is so fun already!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your baby bump is precious🌷 ❤ love your blog updates. Suggestions for maternity pants would be Just Jeans skinny jeans...super cute and comfortable....until next update..
    Season Greetings, lots of love from The Kuri Whanau xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! Love hearing about how it's going. You look great!

    xo Lauren

    ReplyDelete