Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Bump Date - 34 weeks


HOW FAR ALONG? 
34 weeks 

WEIGHT GAIN
28-30 pounds.. pretty much all in the belly for sure

SLEEP?
I wake up probably every 4 hours to pee haha. It's not too bad though, I feel like I can go right back to bed without any problems. It is just a little annoying to get up so much in the middle of the night. If you know me well, you know I am actually terrified of the dark. Our bathroom is not connected to our room, so the hallway walk is terrifying! I often run to and from the bathroom. Ive gotten up the courage a couple times to pee without having to turn the light on every time. Haha maybe that is too much info but oh well!

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?
I have been working a lot lately so my favorite part of the week would probably just be talking to my patients about babies. They can see I am obviously pregnant so most of my conversations have to do with babies or labor. I love hearing their funny stories and experiences. I was talking to one of my patients about how I have this weird fear that I am not going to know that I am in labor or that I will just be too stubborn to go right away that Ill have my baby in the car or something. She said that for her first baby she was just like that and just felt like she had to go to the bathroom the whole time but in reality they were contractions. Anyways she barely got to the hospital in time, she had the baby 15 minutes after being admitted into the hospital! haha if only all labor was like her story.

MOVEMENT:
She loves to stretch! I will often have little feet pushing out my left side. She also keeps getting the hiccups which are pretty funny but I feel so bad for her that she gets them so much! I hate getting the hiccups! poor girl 

FOOD CRAVINGS:
Sweets, fruit, and spicy.. still lol

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY? 
Nope!

WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: 
Ok this might sound a little silly but after having our baby shower I feel like I am most excited for dressing her up right now! We got so many super cute clothes that I just cannot wait to dress her. I guess we never do grow up do we? I loved dressing up my barbies and baby bolls when I was little and now look at me.. I am excited to dress my own tiny human!


No comments:

Post a Comment